For internship inquiries, contact Andre Samuel, our Director.
The Citizen Science Lab is always looking for qualified interns to join our team. If you’re a college student studying the life sciences, real-world laboratory experience is a great way to prepare for the profession.
Intern Eligibility Requirements:
– Science/Education Background (Graduate or Undergraduate)
– A minimum GPA of 3.0 (unofficial transcripts are acceptable)
– Excellent ability to communicate STEM principles to a younger audience.
– Experience with Middle school children is a plus.
– Act 32 & 33 and FBI Clearances
Intern Duties & Responsibilities
– Teach workshops
– Create & test experiments
– Train students and members on lab equipment
– Maintenance of the laboratory (cleaning, glassware, make reagents, stock supplies, etc.)
– Other duties as assigned
If you are interested in interning with us, please contact Andre Samuel for further details.